These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Manage apps => « Wi-Fi »
- Autostart => Turn ON
- Other permissions => Enable all => Accept
- Battery Saver => No restrictions
2) Settings => Battery & Performance => Battery optimization => Settings icon
- Turn off mobile data when device is locked => Never
- Clear cache when device is locked => Never
- Battery drain notifications => Turn OFF
3) Security => Settings icon
- Boost speed => Lock apps => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
- Cleaner => Remind to clean => Turn OFF
- Cleaner => Update automatically => Turn OFF
- Security scan => Auto updates => Turn OFF
4) Screen capture permission (Only for Android >= 8)
The button "Don't show again" is hidden on Android versions >= 8.
Here is where it is:
Zu diesem Beitrag können keine Kommentare hinterlassen werden.