These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Battery => Power-intensive prompt & Close after screen locked => Turn OFF
2) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Data usage => Turn all ON
3) Settings => Battery=> Settings icon => Keep mobile data on when sleeping => Turn ON
4) Settings => Mobile data => Networked apps
- Networked apps/Installed apps => Turn Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
- Advanced network management/Installed apps => Turn Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
5) Settings => Mobile data => Data saver => Installed apps => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
6) Phone manager => Cleanup => Settings icon => Memory cleanup whitelist => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON