These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Apps => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Power usage details
- Power consumption alert => Turn OFF
- App launch => Manage automatically => Turn OFF => OK
2) Settings => Apps => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Data usage => Turn all ON
3) Settings => Battery => More battery settings => Stay connected when device sleeps => Turn ON
4) Settings => Mobile network => Data usage => Network access
- Network access/Installed apps => Turn ON Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
- Advanced network settings/Installed apps => Turn ON Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
5) Settings => Mobile network => Data usage => Smart Data Saver => Installed apps => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
6) Settings => Apps => Apps => Menu => Special access => Unrestriced data access => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
7) Optimizer => Settings icon => Online virus scan => Never
Article is closed for comments.