These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Apps => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Power usage details
- Power consumption alert => Turn OFF
- App launch => Manage automatically => Turn OFF => OK
2) Settings => Apps => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Data usage => Turn all ON
3) Settings => Battery => Settings icon => Stay connected when device sleeps => Turn ON
4) Settings => Wireless & Networks => Data usage => Network access
- Network access/Installed apps => Turn ON Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
- Advanced network settings/Installed apps => Turn ON Mobile Data & Wi-Fi for « Wi-Fi »
5) Settings => Wireless & Networks => Data usage => Data saver => Installed apps => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
Sir I have honor 9n mobile phone but when I'm login to victim mobile I was happily access the live viewing app but now it's not working why sir?
Article is closed for comments.