These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
- Settings => Dual SIM & Cellular => App Using Wi-Fi and Mobile Data => « Wi-Fi » => Service => Select 'Wi-Fi and Mobile data'
- Settings => Security => Permissions => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Allow All
- Settings => Battery => Power Saving => Turn OFF
- Settings => Battery => Smart Power Saver => Turn OFF
- Settings => App Management => « Wi-Fi » => Permissions => Allow All
- Settings => App Management => « Wi-Fi » => Power Saver => Allow Background Running => Turn ON
- Settings => App Management => « Wi-Fi » => Allow Auto Startup => Turn ON
- Settings => App Management => « Wi-Fi » => Allow Notch Area Display => Turn ON
- Settings => Additional Settings => Device & Privacy => Location Information => Apps That Use GPS in the Background => « Wi-Fi » => Turn ON
Be careful, with ColorOS 5 :
- During an audio recording, the notification bar will blink red to warn you that a recording is in progress.
- If accessibility and device administrator is enabled, the bar will blink orange.
- For each screenshot there will be a popup displayed to ask if you want to take a screenshot.
It is not possible to hide this, it is a security of the ColosOS system.
Questo articolo è chiuso ai commenti.