These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Device care => Battery => Menu => Settings
- Notifications => Turn OFF
- Adaptive battery => Turn OFF
- Put unused apps to sleep => Turn OFF
- Auto disable unused apps => Turn OFF
- Sleeping apps => Check that the application is not in this listed.
- Optimize settings => Turn OFF
2) Settings => Device care => Memory => Menu => Apps that aren't checked => Add => « Wi-Fi » => Add
3) Settings => Biometrics and security => Permission usage monitor => « Wi-Fi » => Turn OFF
4) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Mobile data => Allow background data usage & Allow app while Data saver on => Turn ON