These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Device care => Battery => App power management
- Adaptive battery => Turn OFF
- Put unused apps to sleep => Turn OFF
2) Settings => Device care => Memory => Select apps to exclude => Add apps => « Wi-Fi » => Add
3) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Mobile data => Allow background data usage & Allow app while Data saver on => Turn ON
4) Hide app on the home screen
- Swipe up to open the App Drawer from the home screen
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen
- Home screen settings => Scroll to the bottom and select Hide apps
- Select "Wi-Fi"
Artigo fechado para comentários.