These Settings must be properly configured to keep Mobile Tracker Free working.
Info: A password may be required to access the application settings. If you have not changed, the default password is *1234*. More information about the application password here.
1) Settings => Battery and device care => Battery
- Background usage limits
- Put unused apps to sleep => Turn OFF
- More battery settings
- Adaptive battery => Turn OFF
3) Settings => Battery and device care => Memory => Excludes apps => Add apps => « Wi-Fi » => Add
3) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Mobile data => Allow background data usage & Allow data usage while Data saver is on => Turn ON
4) Settings => Apps => « Wi-Fi » => Permissions => Location => Allow all the time
5) Hide app on the home screen
- Swipe up to open the App Drawer from the home screen
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen
- Select "Settings" => Select "Hide apps"
- Select "Wi-Fi"